Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First Blog Posting...

Hello and Welcome to my Wedding Blog....

Right now our wedding is 270 Days away and I already have a million and a half ideas for the wedding. I created this Blog so that certain close family and friends could get an idea of my wedding plans. This way no matter the distance, you can still have a part in the wedding planning. I will try to keep the blog updated but as you know sometimes life can get busy and hectic, especially while working, going for an MBA, and raising a 6 year old (This very moment Sam is bugging me to go outside). So this is my first big "test" posting... just to say welcome & thank you for helping me plan my special day. 

P.S. Please bear with me I am new to this whole blogging thing... : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment